Sunday, September 4, 2011

from the distance

since 5 years ago up until last year, i have been seeing ur face almost every day... now even to say hi is already a bonus for my regime life.. -_-''' anyway i miss u alot... from this distance i had time to reevaluate where we stand in our relationship... i know u n i are in a super complicated relationship hw ever my love 4 u never changed since my heart told me that i love u... i see other change who they love some time once a year, once in 6 months and even once every 3 months... i know that is not love but lust... bt my love 4 u is LOVE not LUST! dear, dear beloved... while u r away from me pls remember me just b4 u sleep... eventhough i wouldn't know bt all will b proven as we meet this year end... honestly dear beloved i miss u so much... i wanna see ur face n i wanna hold that warm hand of ur's... bt my commitment 2 my studies wont let me... I LOVE U...

No comments:

Post a Comment