Sunday, March 6, 2011

giving love a chance

i had been in love with the same guy for 5 years of my life. but he never knew my true feelings for him... i know he knew i like him but not love him... but i know i cannot be with him for the rest of our life... we are best left at being frien-emies. for the past 4-5 years i havent given my heart a chance to find new love... it's not that i dont want to... it's just that like christian bautista's song my heart has a mind of it's own... soon coming into collage i wanna give my self a chance to fall in love again... i just hope that person is no where to be a scorpio or a aquarius... i hope it'd be a virgo or a pieces.. call me superstitious but due to horoscope incompatibility even though i loved him, it's imposible to be with him.. alpha person cannot accompany each other to be more then just friends...

I'm giving love it's second chance i hope it'd pick the perfect guy for me....

xoxo,
serenity marcellus

No comments:

Post a Comment