Sunday, March 6, 2011

the thing i regret the most...

i regret on playing with his heart and his trust... but come to think of it he saw it coming... he hurt me bad n what happened was his fault it was the after math was my fault... so he started it... since that day, the way i look at his heart changed... but some thing never change.... i never stop loving him... and there's a chance i might not be able to stop loving him... he was not my first love but he was the first to break my heart... i just wish that i am able to read his heart like i read biology 101... my love for him is like Shakespeare's Sonnet 18. full of up's n downs but for all what it's worth it's for ever... i regret letting my friends words seep into my heart n my mind... cause for all i know is the mind controls the heart...

the unresolved heart,
donacell_9307@143

No comments:

Post a Comment